Recognizing that an increasing number of visitors to their website were using mobile devices and were not being well served, the Toronto Symphony Orchestra approached us to design their first mobile website.
To ensure we achieved an engaging, fun and useful user experience, we focused on three main goals of people on the go:
- Find out what concerts are coming up
- Learn more about concerts
- Purchase tickets
- Get answers to common questions such as “can I bring children?”
Iʼve got a little time…
- Find out about pre-concert chats and other concert-related events
- Listen to TSO concert excerpts, recordings and podcasts
- Watch TSO videos
- Read the TSO blog
- Get directions to the performance venue
- Find out where to park
- Find nearby restaurants and discounts
This recently completed project is due to launch in 2012.