~ We are no longer seeking applications for this role. Thank you! ~
We need a content manager/writer to join our team for a series of website projects, primarily (but not exclusively) for a large financial client.
In addition to the Content Manager/Writer, the project team will include a Project Manager, UX Designer, and Developer. The project team will take an existing website design and customize it for a series of international websites, guiding the team through production of the information architecture, content and HTML, as well as entry into a CMS and testing.
The Content Manager’s role will be to:
- Collect existing content
- Manage editing of existing content
- Write new content
- Customize content for different locations/countries
- Manage metadata
- Standardize content from disparate sources
- Ensure content fits with the established graphic design
- Collect images
- Coordinate hand-off with the development team
We need someone who:
- Has a deep appreciation for all things UX
- Is a fantastic communicator: both written and verbal
- Has proven experience writing for the web
- Can juggle multiple copy decks at once
- Can anticipate and mitigate risk
- Can manage competing priorities
- Knows MS Word inside out, especially “track changes”
- Is comfortable dealing directly with clients
- Has experience dealing with translators
- Is current on SEO/SEM best practices and has experience optimizing content for SEO
Bonus points for:
- 3 years+ of digital agency experience
- Information architecture/UX design experience
- Spanish fluency, oral and written
You might be the right person if you:
- Never miss crossing a “t” or dotting an “i”
- Know than less is often more when it comes to web content
- Have a great client manner and are comfortable in any professional setting
- Are self-motivated, organized, and independent
To fit into our team you’ll need to:
- Adhere and adapt to tight schedules and project conditions
- Be able to roll with the punches and adapt when things change
- Have no problem pitching in where needed to get the job done
- Put your dishes in the dishwasher, not the sink
This is a 9-month contract opportunity.
Forward resumes to email@example.com. Please include your salary/compensation expectations in order to be considered for this posting.
We are interviewing as we receive applications and will close this opportunity when we’ve found the appropriate fit for our team. Hope to hear from you!