~ We are no longer seeking applications for this role. Thank you! ~
We need a developer to join our team for a series of website projects, primarily (but not exclusively) for a large financial client.
In addition to this role, the project team will include a Project Manager, UX Designer, and Writer. The project team will take an existing website design and customize it for a series of international websites, guiding the team through production of the information architecture, content and HTML, as well as entry into a CMS and testing.
The Web Developer’s role will be to:
- Populate content from Word docs into existing HTML templates
- Enter HTML pages into custom Content Management System
- QA/Testing of pages
- Slice up images in Photoshop for page designs (minimal)
We need someone who:
- Writes clean, compliant code – no messy stuff!
- Has experience working with content management systems
- Has experience using bug tracking systems and version control
- Has incredible attention to detail
- Is well-organized and efficient
- Can work independently but also coordinate with a team
- Has good design sensibilities
- Can communicate tech problems to a non-technical client team
Bonus points for:
- 3 years+ of digital agency experience
- Information architecture/UX design experience
- Spanish fluency, oral and written
To fit into our team you’ll need to:
- Adhere and adapt to tight schedules and project conditions
- Be able to roll with the punches and adapt when things change
- Have no problem pitching in where needed to get the job done
This is an hourly contract opportunity that will extend as needed from August 2012 to March 31, 2013. The contractor will not be required full-time for this entire period – the project may be part-time in some weeks and full-time in others (schedule is flexible).
Forward resumes to email@example.com. You must include your hourly rate in order to be considered for this posting.
We are interviewing as we receive applications and will close this opportunity when we’ve found the appropriate fit for our team. Hope to hear from you!